11.09.2007

Tube :: Klaxons


Sorry for the lack of posts this week. I've been locked in a week-long battle with Windows Vista that threatens to shake the earth with its fury. Anyways, I've been meaning to post about the video for 'Magick' by Klaxons ever since I saw it on a special Halloween episode of Subterranean. Then I got to thinking about all the other Klaxons videos and realized that they're all pretty darn good. While 'It's Not Over Yet' and 'Golden Skans' both suffer from kinda being the same video ('Oi! Let's break stuff in slow motion, mates!'), they're both still pretty good. I really don't know where I was going with this post except to say that Klaxons do a fairly good job of presenting themselves well in their videos. And 'Magick' is my favorite. It's really creepy. Enjoy. Look forward to more posts next week. Good local stuff is on your way!

Klaxons - Magick


Klaxons - Atlantis to Interzone

Klaxons - Golden Skans

Klaxons - It's Not Over Yet

No comments: