3.07.2007

Musings :: Huh?

So I didn't know about this neat little feature on iTunes where if you're on a shared network with other computers, you can see and listen to other users' libraries. I discovered this while sitting at a local coffee shop this evening. A shared library popped up on my iTunes, and I scrolled through. It was full of stuff that every girl I ever dated in high school listened to. Tori Amos, Indigo Girls, and every damn thing that Ani Difranco ever recorded - including bootlegs of live shows. Since I was sitting at a college coffee house, I looked around the room at all the hipster girls, but none of them had a laptop. I forgot about the whole thing until this guy sitting across from me closed his laptop and, instantly, the shared library disappeared. I was highly amused.

No comments: