7.29.2007

Tube :: Menomena :: Rotten Hell


A busy schedule has kept me from my music video watching lately, but I'm just starting to catch up now. The first video to really catch my eye is the new offering from Menomena. I'm really worried that since their amazing record Friend and Foe came out in January, it'll get skipped over on most critics end-of-the-year lists, where it most certainly deserves a spot. But hopefully this new video will remind everyone just how great Menomena are. The video documents a cafeteria food fight, and while it doesn't sound like it, it's definitely one of the most beautiful videos in recent memory and a definite contender for best video of the year (right behind that Battles video for 'Atlas'). Enjoy!


Bonus! Here's more food fight goodness for you!

No comments: